On top of the hill, beyond small pine bend, is the place where you’ll find the Phoenix at rest. Gently gazing northward during the rise of the morning sun and throughout the approach of the night time star-lit sky. There are many peaceful moments to discover on her sitting porch, as the woodland critters move about in the distance, while the music of nature gently plays it’s common lullaby…
Features & Amenities:
- Number of Persons: Sleeps up to 4.
- 1 Queen Bed (Sleeps 2 Comfortably)
- 1 Full Futon Bed (Located in the loft. Sleeps 1 to 2 additional guests)
- Air Conditioned
- Full Kitchen with:
- Sink and Storage
- Electric Range
- Coffee Maker
- All cookware & dishes
- Small Refrigerator
- Full Bath (with shower)
- Fresh Bed Linens and Towels
- Portable Electric Heater
- Fire Ring – Picnic Table
- $100.00 per night| $650 per week (Rate based on 4 persons)
- $3.00 per night/per additional guest over the age of 5.
- 9.75% room tax
- $25 pet charge (for cabin rentals only)
- Two night min. on weekends & holidays
- Deposit Required
- No Smoking
- Pets are Negotiable
- Two pets per site are allowed.
- You must be responsible for your pets:
- No excessive barking
- No unattended pets
- Pets must be leashed
- No pets on the furniture
- All waste must be cleaned up. (Waste bags available in camp office.)
Reserve now for that much needed getaway!
If you have any questions or you would like to make a request for reservations, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. This form does NOT guarantee your reservation. We will contact you to confirm.