Nestled into a small clearing is the Foxfire Cabin. Reminiscent of a vintage gypsy wagon, it offers the simplistic luxuries and comforts as if one were in a charming little traveling home. Rise with the morning sun or take momentary shelter from a passing mountain shower. Whatever your needs may be, the Foxfire offers a place of rest and tranquility for the weary traveler.
Features & Amenities:
- Number of Persons: Sleeps up to 4.
- 1 Double Bed (Sleeps 2 Comfortably)
- 1 Bunk Bed (Sleeps 2 additional guests)
- Air Conditioned
- Fresh Bed Linens and Towels
- Ceiling Fan
- TV with VCR
- Coffee Pot
- Small Refrigerator
- 1/2 Bath (sink and toilet- no hot water)
- Fire Ring – Picnic Table
- $75.00 per night | $490 per week (Rate based on 4 people)
- $3.00 per night/per additional guest over the age of 5.
- 9.75% room tax
- $25 pet charge (for cabin rentals only)
- Two night min. on weekends & holidays
- Deposit Required
- No Smoking
- Pets are Negotiable
- Two pets per site are allowed.
- You must be responsible for your pets:
- No excessive barking
- No unattended pets
- Pets must be leashed
- All waste must be cleaned up. (Waste bags available in camp office.)
Reserve now for that much needed getaway!
If you have any questions or you would like to make a request for reservations, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. This form does NOT guarantee your reservation. We will contact you to confirm.